Qus: What is the distinction among Function and Stored methodology?
• A Stored strategy is constantly used to play out a particular undertaking.
• It can return zero, one or more worth.
• Exception dealing with should be possible utilizing an attempt catch square.
• A capacity can be called from a Procedure
• Functions must restore a solitary worth.
• It can just have the info parameter.
• Exception taking care of is impossible utilizing an attempt catch square.
• A Stored methodology can’t be called from a capacity.